Emma Ruhe EDEC 232

January 23, 2022

Hello!

My name is Emma Ruhe and I am an early childhood education major and am in my fourth year at Ashland University. I am so excited to document my experiences on this blog during this course!


    Upon graduation, my goal is to get a job as a first grade teacher in an inclusion classroom. I have always struggled in school because of a situation I cannot control, and I do not want anyone else to have to go through that pain again. I am always looking for new ways to make learning more interesting for students and so as I continue my journey on becoming a teacher, I look forward to learning more about the ways to bring technology into the classroom. 

A Little About Me 

I was born in Mansfield, Ohio on March 28, 2000 and am 21 years old now. I grew up in Ontario and went to Ontario Local Schools my whole life. In High School, I was the Varsity goalie on the women's soccer team. I was also a member of key club and student council and was very involved with school spirit. I graduated from there in May of 2018 and went on to go to Ashland University where I would play soccer and begin my nursing career. Nursing didn't work out for me so well as I decided that was not the path for me. After searching for major after major, I finally found the best fit for me, but deep down, it was probably already in the back of my mind. I finally switched my major over to education and have been happier ever since. I decided to make some changes in my life. I left the soccer team so that I could stay focused on my studies. I joined a sorority to make more friends. I finally found the best career choice for me, and I am excite d to learn how to make learning more fun for me students through technology. 

Here is my remind link if there are any further questions: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 2

Blog Post 3